Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blah.

In bullet point because I feel blah:
  • Hulk is recovered from the cold, his mom? Not so much.
  • I just found out that I get a floating holiday for the 4th of July. So I'm going to work from home instead of taking the day. Goodie.
  • Have I mentioned that Aaron is going for a Guy's Weekend on the 4th? All the way to CA, leaving Friday the 3rd and returning on the 7th.
  • No worries, I have a friend staying over for the weekend - so I will be having a Girl's Weekend.
  • A Girl's Weekend in which I organize my craft room so we can get started on the nursery, but a Girl's Weekend nonetheless.
  • I joined my local Mother of Twins group , and already have gotten some good leads on gently used cribs (hurrah).
  • I have 5 hours of babysitting time that I bought at a charity auction. I'm using it this weekend to go with Aaron to see the new Transformers movie in the IMAX theater. That is true love.

That's is all the excitement here. Whooooopie.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Bullet point posts rule! Seriously, I love reading them.

Carrie27 said...

Glad to hear that Hulk is feeling better, but sad that you are not. And the hubby is leaving? Boo!

I hope you have a great girls weekend!

Beautiful Mess said...

YAY for a feeling better Hulk! I hope you get there, soon!
Transformers is an AMAZING movie! We saw it yesterday, not in IMAX, but still a GREAT movie! I thought it better then the first. Have fun!
*HUGS*