- Losing this post once and having to retype it!!! Augh!!!!
- The fact that Kirkland brand diapers (that's the Costco brand) are the EXACT SAME PRICE as Huggies. What is the point? Shouldn't they be cheaper? I read online that they were like .17 versus .22! It's a big fat lie! Aaron did the math, and they came out to the EXACT SAME PRICE.
- Wallpaper. And the fact that I have to remove it.
- When my VOIP works such that I can hear the person talking perfectly, but they can't hear me. (the comcast guy came yesterday and it should be fixed now)
- Dogs that take my nice, clean pillows off the couch and put their nasty, muddy faces all over them.
- The same dogs that negate my kitchen floor cleaning by drinking water out of the dog bowl and getting the water everywhere. Dirty dog paws + water = mud foot prints. I will admit, that me caring about the cleanliness of the floor is a new thing - usually the floor gets cleaned every two weeks. But, thanks to Hulk crawling around the kitchen floor the other day and ending up with black knees I suddenly feel the need to keep the floors a little cleaner. I got a swiffer wet jet. Loves it.
- Signing up for a stupid picture thing on my birth board where we have to take this damn stuffed animal we are sending around the country somewhere with our babies and take pictures. Finally remember to take the fucking pictures, post them on the birth board, and NO ONE COMMENTS. What is the point!!? Can I even tell you what a pain in the ass it was to take pictures of this stupid thing without Hulk tossing it in the water or eating it?!?! GAH. I finally sent the god damn thing onto the next person so it stops mocking me from the back seat of my car.
I know this post makes me sound cranky, and maybe I am - but we did have a great weekend. I just keep thinking of these little things that are annoying me and maybe posting them will make me stop thinking about them! I swear - the costco diaper thing happened a week ago and I'm still fired up about it.