Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Monday

We had such a busy weekend, I need to bullet point it.


  • Have you heard of kidtoons? They are small child friendly movies at real movie theaters. Aaron took Cam on Sunday and he had a BLAST.

  • Maggie had her very first playdate with a kid her age without Cam around. She loved it.

  • Aaron's mother was visiting - and it was great. The kids loved her, we enjoyed having her. Nice change from a few years ago.

  • We also went to a friends house who has 3 'big boys' (8, 11 and 13 years old) and Cam LOVED it there. They brought out their old train tracks and they had a blast playing.

  • I fed the kids meatballs last night and they ate them. Shocking.

  • Maggie and I spent time with her godmother while Cam watched the movie, and she walked into her house like she owned the place. It was great. I love it when she is comfortable with someone I want her to love.

  • I got my fingernails shallaced. It's supposed to last 3 weeks. I feel fancy with painted nails. Love it.

  • For itiswhatitis

  • On day 14 of my official cleanse, day 21 of no sugar, wheat, eggs, milk, red meat, alcohol or sugar. I feel great and have lost 10 pounds. One more week to go and then I start reintroducing foods. I'm totally starting with sushi. And vodka.

  • Abby, my older dog, is getting surgery on her ear and gums on Weds. I'm pretending not to freak out about it, but I am.

3 comments:

It is what it is said...

Hmm, I'm interested in Shellaced. Post a picture :)

Christy said...

I just got Shellaced a few days ago, and love it!

Sounds like your cleanse is going beautifully, keep up the great work.

Hope all goes well with your dog. Hang in there.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Elizabeth ordinarily loves meatballs (and calls them balls, which I find amusing) but last night, set hers to the side of the table and refused to eat them. I see now that this was because the meatball eating quota was being filled at your house. :)