Thursday, November 8, 2012

Packing

Tomorrow morning, I leave on my annual girls weekend. This is our 9th year going away and quilting for 3 days straight. We sit and sew and craft to our hearts content. The woman who runs it is our friend, she cooks all the meals - so all we need to do is show up and have fun.

I haven't had a lot of time to plan what I was going to bring. I was at a friend's house, and the kids were playing with some handmade Hobby Horses. They look easy and I thought it would be a fun Christmas gift. That was my one big item. I went upstairs to pack up my sewing machine, fabric and look at my other stuff. I found 3 quilts worth of fully cut and ready to go pieces. I must have bought them pre-children, and then stored them away when I didn't have time to sew. I'm excited I found them, as they are VERY cool quilts.

So tomorrow morning, I drop the kids off at daycare and then have few days to myself to hang out with a bunch of my favorite people doing one of the things that I love. I'm excited!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

It sounds like so much fun!

Carrie27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MamaB (BrandiH) said...

I'm jealous, have fun!