- Deep breath. I'm leaving in 24 hours for my India trip. I'm excited, scared, and so, so ready for some time off
- I haven't been away from Aaron for this long sense we met.
- I spent today getting the little things done. I got a stack of one dollar bills for tips, a bunch of snack foods/granola bars, random toiletries.
- Now I'm trying to figure out what knitting to bring on the plane with me.
- I'm currently making a few easy meals for Aaron to cook while I'm gone. Not because I NEED to, but to be nice. Because he may need a little long-distance nice when he's home alone with two toddlers.
- In other news - the summer is almost over! WTF. Summer is super fast.
OK. Back my my obsessive packing. Talk to you all in a week!