Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


  • Deep breath. I'm leaving in 24 hours for my India trip. I'm excited, scared, and so, so ready for some time off

  • I haven't been away from Aaron for this long sense we met.

  • I spent today getting the little things done. I got a stack of one dollar bills for tips, a bunch of snack foods/granola bars, random toiletries.

  • Now I'm trying to figure out what knitting to bring on the plane with me.

  • I'm currently making a few easy meals for Aaron to cook while I'm gone. Not because I NEED to, but to be nice. Because he may need a little long-distance nice when he's home alone with two toddlers.

  • In other news - the summer is almost over! WTF. Summer is super fast.

OK. Back my my obsessive packing. Talk to you all in a week!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Take lots of pictures on your trip! I can't wait to see. And have lots of fun!

Rachel said...

Yay!

Carrie27 said...

I am sure you are having a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see some pictures, too.

Unknown said...

nice posting