- finishing up the 'book nook' that Aaron put together. This has been the vision since we finished the living room over a year ago. Aaron was going to make built-ins, but once we found out about the twins, we panicked a little and bought some Ikea bookshelves. They. Look. Awesome. I'll take pictures and show you all later.
- Organizing stuff for a tag sale. I have an extra dining room table. Seriously. With all the chairs. And an extra desk, bookshelves.... it's crazy. Mostly, it's old furniture that was hand-me-downs when I graduated from college. Time to purge (and make room for two more babies).
- Took the dogs for their yearly check up. Henry weighs 90 pounds! WTF!
- I went in for my meeting with the nurse. I got some sample prenatals. Remember how with Hulk I was taking $50 a month prenatal? I asked her what the difference was between those and others, and she said it was the coating on the pills. Seriously!?!?! The coating!!?!? I can deal with a funny taste. Geez. She also told me some of the complications I may have with a twin pregnancy (thanks.) which it isn't like I didn't know -but I really didn't want to think about yet.
- Hulk went to see a specialist yesterday too. He has a minor birth defect that will need surgery... and since they can't do the surgery until 6 months, I put off the consult as long as possible - because I'm grown up like that. We really like the doc, and the procedure seems like no biggie. The doc likes to wait until they are around 8 months, so I don't have to worry about anything until July or August.
- This weekend, we are meeting with a woman who may be our nanny! The nanny route is the only way we can go. Daycare is insanely expensive and I'm not into the whole au pair thing. I may be convinced as the babies get older - but for now, I'm looking for experience. Dealing with 3 babies isn't for wimps.
- Work is still crazy.
So - that's it. Not like it's insane stuff, but just busy. Life doesn't pause, does it?