- After being away from home for 10 days, there is seriously no place like my home. I love my little family, our house, our friends, and even our climate.
- Today, we took the kids out of daycare so a few of the teachers could have a nice, long weekend. And I'm hoping to get out of work early so I can play with everyone
- Well, maybe not play. I'm thinking of taking the kids shoe shopping. How is it that their feet grow SO FAST!
- We had Chinese food the night I got back, and as usual, last night I was up every hour going pee. I hate it that salty stuff make me retain water like that! Every time I have soy sauce and/or Chinese food, that happens to me. Such a freak.
- We have no plans at all for the weekend. Nice, right?
- But I am going to attempt to make some tomato sauce for canning. last time I did that it was a huge failure. This time, I'm learning from the experts. Our Aunt Mary makes the only red sauce that Cam has ever liked. I'm hoping to have her teach me.
OK - kids are back from the park with Aaron, I'm going to try and 'work' while I play with them. So happy to be home!