- Thursday night, Maggie threw up in the middle of the night. Fun times.
- She was still throwing up in the morning, so I was home with her all day.
- Saturday, we had a fun day, running around, doing errands, even having some family over for dinner. Perhaps even had a few too many adult beverages.
- Sunday was my 36th birthday. I slept in. When I woke up I feel a little 'off'. Cam had some nasty poop, so I figured he was getting what Maggie had, and I was just hungover. My mom was arriving at 9 AM to hang out with us for my birthday
- I was just SO tired and my stomach hurt so much, I basically sent her home at 1, because I needed to lay down. I felt awful. She made some snide comments that she was being 'kicked out'. Grow up. Seriously.
- Monday, the kids made it through school until about 3, when Maggie woke up covered in poo.
- Tuesday they were both out. And I officially now had the illness.
- Same yesterday. But add on that I got my period too. Woot! Liquid butt with a dose of hormones!
- And today, Maggie is better, but Cam still has it.
- I'm crabby, miserable, and want to kill someone.
- Aaron is a lucky man.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's Thursday. But this is all I can muster right now.