- I got tickets to a Day Out with Thomas. I was going back and forth on it, but I have the day off work, and Aaron doesn't. Sometimes it's actually easier with two kids to go do a super big EVENT than to just stay home.
- This weekend is the church fair. There is a bounce house, games, a bagpiper, and other fun music stuff. Cam and Maggie's best grown up friend, Suzanne, is coming to go with them. Just Suzanne alone is enough to make my kids crazy with excitement.... add in a bounce house - and they are going to lose it.
- Aaron's grandmother is coming to visit. She wants to take us out for dinner. Let's hope the gang is on the best behavior.
- The dinner would be Saturday night. So we pray that the bounce house excitement leads to good naps. Or we are going to have a disaster.
- Night time potty training. I'm not even thinking about it, because Cam never wakes up dry. What have the rest of you done for this? Should I wait until he starts waking up dry? Because sometimes I wonder if he wakes up, realizes that he has a diaper on, and pees.
- I'm currently dollhouse obsessed. I like this one, this one, and this one.
- Aaron is willing to build the dollhouse. So I'm trying to decide if the Melissa and Doug (with the 'real' windows and tiny little details) is necessary - and in which case I don't think Aaron could swing it. But one like Anna's dollhouse Aaron could totally make - but will Maggie like it as much as one with all the pretty bits? Or will it be cooler that Daddy made it?
Friday, September 30, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers
Happy Friday! This week at work has been.... interesting. I'm very happy that the work week is over.