In the mood to post, but not in the mood to really write. The solution? List it out!
1. Mom visited this weekend. She makes me a little nervous because she cries at anything. At dinner, she was crying about a story where she took a pair of socks from the hospital for her dog to smell when her first husband was dying (of cancer). I guess it made the dog feel better. This was 38 years ago.
2. Saturday I saw my doula. Love her. We went over a 'birth plan' - or lack thereof (which I am happy with and will talk about at a later date).
3. At her store, I found a mirror for the car (I guess babies love these? While in the carseat?) that didn't have a button that makes music. When I was registering for stuff with my girlfriends, they said the mirror was essential... but all the ones at BRU made really annoying noises. Noises that I'm thinking would cause me to stop the car and toss the damn thing out the window. But perhaps your tolerance for annoying electronic noises goes up when you have a baby?
4. We went to Chunky's and saw Eagle Eye. Decent movie, fun place.
5. It rained. And rained. And rained.
6. Bought a few more long sleeve maternity shirts, and also, FINALLY bought some baby clothes. I want to get something to take home the baby that was for a girl or boy - and I got some super cute things. Of course, after I rip the labels off of one, I notice I bought the 3 month size. Sigh.
7. I got ribbons on all my knitting at the fair. Hurrah.