Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Night Leftovers

  • All my anxiety about the one dinner thing was not needed. I prepped both kids that we were all having the same dinner because I thought they were big enough to eat what we ate now. Maggie was all for it. Cam, not so much. But, I served sweet Italian sausage, biscuits and corn on the cob. And they ate it.
  • It is HOT here. We have friends who can't play with a sprinkler in their backyard because their dog loses a nut when they do it. He loves the water so much he runs around like a crazy dog and won't let the kids play. So invited them over for a sprinkler party tonight, but they already were planning on a play date with another family on the street - and asked if they could join in. Of course they could, but they got us up to 9 kids with just our three families. Might as well make it a party right? So invited all the neighborhood kids.
  • And one said we should use her inflatable water slide! It's going to blow the kids minds to get home to that!
  • I'm hoping that this starts a weekly Friday night cookout with our buddies on the street.
  • It's also hopefully the first weekend we get to go to the town lake and beach. We love going there.
  • Tomorrow, we are probably going to hang close to home, so I'm trying the idea that I've seen on pinterest of freezing little plastic toys in a block for them to chip away at in the heat. People claim that it occupies their children for over an hour. We shall see.
Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Catwoman73 said...

I must try that last one- I love ANYTHING that occupies my kid for over an hour!!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

A weekly neighborhood cookout would be so great!

Anonymous said...

Full Article cost for propecia at costco - propecia 3 month results

Anonymous said...

Prices vary among health insurance companies. End up with fun doing our and if individuals have children series
them what you may are doing.

my web-site ... borelioza

Anonymous said...

Don't wait until finallyl dis-ease undermines the actual health. A metal detector will assess the presence for metals within a suitable cesspool.

Stop by my blog borelioza