Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Night Leftovers

  • This was quiet a week. It was the last week for a big part of my office. Many are relocating, and a few are taking the severance package. I'm assuming I'm headed the same way within the next year, but for now, I'm working in a very empty office. It's sad.
  • But it meant that this week was filled with goodbyes and taking friends out to lunch. Blech.
  • Also, my swim team practices were canceled all week due to an 'incident' in the pool. So I haven't gotten to work out this week - and it's made me tired! Which is pretty interesting, actually.
  • Maggie's tummy has been out of sorts all week, and when she woke up this morning, she kept telling me she was going to throw up. Of course, I didn't believe her. Got everyone all set in the car and we were on our way to school - what do you think happened? Puke everywhere.
  • She's been home with me sleeping all day. I had forgotten that she sleeps with her eyes open. It's creepy!
  • Tonight I'm hosting another Lia Sophia party. I hope it's as much fun as the first one I had!
  • Praying that Maggie feels better quickly so we aren't housebound all weekend.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I hope the germs get out of your house soon!

Carrie27 said...

I hate goodbyes!!!! Hugs!!!

Totally get it, not working out also makes me tired.

E sleeps with his eyes cracked open too....very creepy indeed!