Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's Thursday

And AF is not here as of 10:51 AM.

I would like to vent a bit about the similarity of PMS and early pregnancy signs and how it's all just not fair. I went on Wikipdia, and got the following list of PMS symptoms. The one with the stars next to it? Also a early pregnancy sign:

Weight gain from premenstrual water retention
Abdominal bloating
Breast tenderness *
Stress or Anxiety
Depression (mood)
Crying spells, Mood swings, Irritability, Anger
Appetite changes and Food craving *
Trouble falling asleep
Joint or muscle pain *
Headache*
Fatigue *
Acne
Swelling of Breasts *
Trouble concentrating
Social withdrawal

I think that is all bullshit. So, for those of us who are watching every little sign? Could be PMS, could be pregnancy. AUGH!

Top it all off, I went to spin class this morning. The instructor is 6 months pregnant with twins.

My clinical opinion? My sore boobs are a PMS symptom - anger isn't on the list of early pregnancy symptoms.

4 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Stay away, AF!

When will you test?

Anonymous said...

I hope that AF stays away!

Geohde said...

I really hope that this cycle works out in the best possible way, Cece.

You absolutely deserve it.

xx


J

Geohde said...

By the way.....

http://missionimpossibleinfertile.blogspot.com/2007/08/rock-on.html

:)