Thursday, August 2, 2007

Late Update

I just realized that with all my bitching lately, I haven't been keeping you all up to date on my 'general health' progress. I've actually just broken through a bit of a plateau. I don't know if it really counts as such, as it was self imposed. Once I hit my 'goal' and adding in the realization that IVF wasn't a near future thing, I let my guard down. I was still working out regularly (walking and yoga) but I was letting myself eat more treats than I had been in the past few months. No weight gained, but none lost either.

As of the past couple weeks, I'm back on the bandwagon. I've dropped a few more pounds, and am dangerously close to what I weighed at my wedding. I'm definitely fitting into all the cute outfits I bought for my honeymoon, which is a bonus. It's like getting a whole new wardrobe!

It's all of a sudden really summer here - hot and sticky out. It's really tempting to stay inside in front of the air conditioner. Instead, I'm still going out every day for walks, unless it raining. Last night, it was 93 degrees, and I still went for a 6 mile walk! I was pretty pound of myself, actually.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

New clothes without spending the money - woohoo!

Samantha said...

I hate walking when it's hot outside. Good for you for doing it!

Geohde said...

Good on you Cece. It takes real determination to keep it up, especially when it's so sodding hot outside and your insurance company is staffed by a bunch of asshats.

xx

J

Changing Expectations said...

Good for you keeping up the hard work! I am feeling inspired!