Thursday, October 8, 2009

Size update

I just had one of the most annoying mornings on record. There was a combination of poop, poop in areas OTHER than diapers, car seat installations (by a heavily pregnant woman who has never installed a f'ing car seat before), a baby painting with dog water on the kitchen floor, and getting stuck behind a digger on a back road on my way to work. I even started the day with a nice outfit and blown out hair. I'm currently sporting a dirty shirt and sweaty hair in a pony tail.

In an effort to move on from the crappiness that was my morning, I thought I'd entertain you with Huge Cece pictures. I don't think I've ever given you all a front view?




And the ever growing side shot:

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Carrie27 said...

I hope your day got better than your morning.

Looking fabulous!