Last weekend was great! And super busy. Friday night, there is a small chance that I imbibed a bit too much Grown Up Formula (aka red wine), so waking up on Saturday was rough. I kept telling Aaron that he was the 'responsible' parent for the evening, and he just kept rolling his eyes at me. Saturday, we had wonderful weather and spent a huge chunk outside... and Sunday we were rained in. It was kind of nice to just stay in the house and relax.
We have Hulk's 4 month appointment on the 6th, and I'm working on my list of questions.
- He has a 'stork bite' birthmark - I just want them to check it again. It kind of looks like a blood blister... last time she assured me it was normal... but really?
- Swimming. I can't wait to take the little man swimming - but the gym I go to says that they like to wait until 6 months. I want to take a class first - to see what we should do in the water (like should I dunk him? Once he is old enough to really swim, I totally know how to teach him, but I really don't know what to do with a baby).
- On the whole swimming topic - a baby wetsuit? Weird? Necessary?
- The whole food thing. Tobacco Brunette is having a minor freak out on this same topic. Hulk easily eats 36 ozs of formula a day. Everyone I ask say it will be pretty obvious when he is ready for solids - he will watch me eat and lunge for the spoon - he just isn't doing that.
- Want to ask about the teeth too - like how do you know they are teething?
I have more to report, but need to get back to work!