Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rookie Mistake

Yesterday, I was working from home and was feeling pretty good about things. I had a good day at work, I got dinner all ready to go for when Aaron got home with the kids, and I even made a special dessert (Pudding! In little Red Sox hat cups!). So I figured, when Cam got home, I would let him pick whatever he wanted for dinner. We do this every once in a while - Cam usually picks scrambled eggs.

So he runs upstairs from the car, I open the door and ask what he wants for dinner. He looks at me and I say - pick whatever you want, buddy! He runs to the freezer and yells ICE CREAM! And by this time, Maggie has made her way up the stairs and starts running in circles yelling ICE CEM ICE CEM ICE CEM.

Heavy sigh.

So I let them have hoodsies while we cooked the rest of dinner. Which was noodles, hot dogs and rice.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

You did say anything. He's got good taste.