- Aaron is away in Vegas with his college buddies this weekend. Let's hope for no facial tattoos.
- I'm going to bring the kids up to the cabin and spend the weekend with my mother. They are super excited about it.
- I just made these 'real' cereal bars for the kids - one fell apart while I was taking them out of the pan, so I tried it. They are freaking delicious. I used jam that a friend made and super yummy. And easy. Here's hoping the kids like them.
- I'm planning on taking the kids to this Children's Museum this weekend too. I love trying new places.
- Aaron's mom gave the kids pez for Valentine's day. They freaking LOVE them. And, as far as candy goes - I love them. No sticks (lollipops) and no chocolate drool/fingers. So I got more pez for bribes.
- One of my girlfriends has a longer drive to daycare then I do, and has put a bin of books between the kids car seats. I saw this a few months ago, and thought- hey! Good idea. But didn't do anything about it. Just a couple days ago, I got an order from Amazon in a perfect sized box for in between the kids car seats. And what a HUGE hit. They love having a bunch of books to pick from. Of course, they are only in the car for about 10 minutes at a time, but I'm excited for the drive to the cabin - I think it will stop the constant commentary from them on the highway.
I always forget to link back to Danifred on Fridays! Go see her sweet new baby!