Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 months

Just got back from Hulk's 9 month check up. He is at 25.2 lbs, 29 1/2 inches and looking great! Poor guy also got 2 shots and blood drawn. The blood was a "do it now or in 3 months" deal, and I decided that in 3 months, I'd probably be there with THREE babies (omgomgomgomgomg) so doing it now made sense.

Hulk hated it.

But he survived.

In other news.... I no longer fit in the master bathroom shower. It's a small shower to begin with - the opening is in total 28 inches wide. We had to special order the shower door, and it's a 'pivot' door - meaning that it has like a 6 inch panel on one side - making the opening even SMALLER. Anyway - on Sunday night I tried to get in the shower, and I tried to suck in (um - hello? Where are you going to 'suck in' the babies too? Jesus). Anyway - I couldn't make it. I showered in the other bathroom - and it was actually kind of nice having all that space - but the shower head sucks. I waited a few days to admit to Aaron that I no longer fit in the shower... and could he look into the crappy shower head in the guest bathroom?

He went upstairs with me, and looked at it (can't figure out the issue - may just need a new shower head) and then turned to me, looked at my belly, chuckled and said 'So you really don't fit in our shower, huh?!'.

Sigh. 12 more weeks.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I feel your shower pain! When I was pregnant I couldn't fit in our master shower either (24" square!) and had to shower in the hallway bathroom- so roomy- could even attempt to bend over if I had to!

HereWeGoAJen said...

You could try the bag of vinegar tied over the shower head before replacing it. If it doesn't work, you are only out a little vinegar.

Wow, Hulk certainly is living up to his name!

Becky said...

OMG to funny!! I barely fit in the booth at carraba's 2 days before i delivered NICHOLAS. How embarasses was I that i had to move the table???

Melissia said...

Yep, if you have hard water it may be that you have mineral deposits that have clogged up the holes and the water just cannot get through thus reducing the water pressure. Vinegar being an acid will dissolve the buildup and solve the problem. You can also remove it and soak it as well.

Carrie27 said...

Poor things you and Hulk. I probably would have had a meltdown if I had been you, I was always on the verge of emotionally losing it when I got to be "huge." LOL!

emily said...

Ugh, shots are the worst part of having a little one!! Their little faces when they get it just tear you apart.
I, also, moved out of our master bathroom shower recently (why didn't they put a tub in there?) and now I'm sharing Natalie's bathroom. She thinks it's fab. I like hers better than ours. I might stay. :)