What the hell, let's bullet point it:
- First point - I forget to include the SWISS cheese as an ingredient in the SWISS Chicken. I fixed the recipe
- Both kids got flu shots on Saturday morning - not a tear. Not one. Cam cried when we entered the exam room, but stopped crying after the gift of a sticker, and never cried again.
- Then, we got home, Maggie took a two hour nap, and Cam helped us do fall cleanup outside. Nothing is cuter than watching Cam rake. And I got to trim all the crap in the front gardens to a more manageable level.
- Maggie woke up just in time for me to take her with me to my Block of the Month class - she had to see her adoring fans, of course.
- When I got home, Cam was up from HIS nap (and Maggie went down for her second) and helped us wash my car. Also crazy cute.
- Sunday we had Aaron's company picnic at Kimball's - Cam did mini-golf. Here is a picture of that:
- Then on Monday (Aaron went to spend a couple days with friends,so I was on my own), we went to Nini Bambini for an AWESOME open house! Music, crafts, and new shoes for Cam (Creature Shoes from EMU) :
He was more into holding the ball and the club then using it - but he had a blast.
Phew! That is the weekend in a nutshell! Lots of fun, and one tired Mama!