Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spirograph

So. I kind of hate dealing with birthday presents. Mostly because I never have any idea as to what to get. Next week is our niece's 7 birthday - she is the daughter of the brother that isn't speaking to us. That makes it even harder. I want her to know that we still think of her, but also am totally NOT going to call up and ask what they think she wants as a present.

On a completely unrelated note, I got my daily sale email from Zulily, (which has some really great deals on fancy kid stuff) and there was some really neat winter outerwear with spriograph designs on it!

Light bulb!

I can totally remember the HOURS I would spend playing with my spirograph. I freaking loved that thing. Turns out they don't really make it anymore, but there are a few options available. I ended up picking this one - because it was the one with least sucky reviews. Then, I called my mom to see if she still have my original spirograph kit, and she did! Woot! I can't wait to play with it again!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That's a great present idea! I had one of those.

Amanda said...

whaaa? they don't make SPIROGRAPH any more? that thing ruled!

Jana said...

i like your "about me" info.
i'm sure that present will be a big hit

Cathy-Cate said...

Retro FTW!