The cape obsession continues. I was feeling like Maggie was left out in the whole cape thing - so when I bought the knit fabric for the BatCam shirt, I also bought some 'standalone cape' material (also in hope that the cape wouldn't get dirty like the shirt version, and we wouldn't have to wait for laundry to wear it again). I got 3/4 a yard of a slippery knit fabric, and follow this tutorial loosely. I say loosely because I made mine smaller (as my kids are smaller) and I mostly used the great idea she had of just cutting out a big triangle instead of doing the ties separately. These were nice and quick to make. So easy, in fact, that I'm considering making them for Cam's whole preschool class so that they can play together.
I also tried to make Super Hero Cuffs, but they just were too small and I used Velcro for attaching, and I think that is too hard for the kids to do with one hand - so I'm re-thinking. I'll report back.