- I've owned my bike for 2 weeks and I've pretty much ridden it everyday. I'm happy. And sleeping better. Duh. This is like Jen's recent revelation that she feels better when she eats better.
- We have started the phase where Cam gets out of bed at least once (on a good day) after we put him to bed. It's super frustrating, as the arguments he has (I'm hungry, I have to go potty, I'm NOT TIRED) are somewhat reasonable. And it usually ends in tears when we get him back in bed. We been tackling the 'hunger' one head on, as he will usually fly through dinner so he can go play for a bit more before bedtime. We have been telling him when he asks to be excused that this is IT. No more dinner after he leaves the table. And he acts like he understands. Last night, after eating a whole grilled cheese sandwich, a huge bowl of grapes, milk, 2 ice pops, and a huge amount of peanut butter pretzels.... he got up 10 minutes after we put him to bed (and maybe 30 minutes after getting up from the table) claiming he was hungry. Last night we laid down the law and man. That sucked (after trying the 'I'm hungry' he tried to tell me he wasn't tired - while SOBBING, so yeah, I don't believe that one buddy, and the grand finale of "I just need a drink of water'.... we prevailed. 45 minutes of bedtime negotiation is not my idea of fun.
- In related news, I'm not taking Maggie out of a crib anytime in the near future.
- I picked up our season tickets for the Worcester Tornado's.... I'm really glad got them. I think it's going to be a blast. The kids get special tykes club shirts, and of course all the shirts are way to big for Maggie. So I'm making her a little tee-shirt dress. Of course I will show you all how.
- I now have a fancy iPad. Can I blog on blogger from it?
Happy weekend all!