- Our weekend is JAM packed. I think I panicked a bit about summer ending and possibly overbooked us.
- This weekend includes multiple swimming play dates, a date night for us, a fair and a baseball game. And dinner at a friends house on Monday night.
- Next week is going to be insanely busy for Aaron at work - so I asked my mom to come and help me with the kids. I never do that. I don't really need the help, but it will be nice to have my mom visiting. Aaron will probably leave the house before I wake up and come home after I go to sleep, so it'll be nice to have a grown up to hang out with.
- Mom has sold the house I grew up in and is moving the cabin full time. This is old news. But she is now packing, and you can tell that she is mourning leaving her home of 44 years.
- But this has me fielding phone calls daily from her. Long phone calls. God. Save. Me.
- The drama is starting to ramp up around us not going to a family wedding. Much more on this in a future post.
- And finally, the two nice diaper bags I'd like to get rid of.
The second is a Fleurville Mothership Bag. I bought this one to travel to the West Coast - and it rocks. Lots of pockets, easy to clean. And I now realize, looking at links, that I paid about $150 new for this thing.
Jesus. It is a good thing I haven't had more kids. I spend a lot of freaking money while sleep deprived. And I no longer feel bad about the $80 I spent on my replacement!
If anyone is interested in one or both, give me a offer. I will note that the nest bag has some wear on the bottom. Anything reasonable and it's yours.