Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers

  • This weekend, Aaron wants to hunker down and get the outside ready for the winter. Stacking firewood, one last spin around the yard with the tractor and pulling out the snow thrower.
  • This means two things. Winter is coming, and I need to entertain the kids. Because although they think they are helping, having the kids around when you really have to get yard work done is not helpful.
  • I'll be taking the kids with me to run errands, Maggie to a pony lesson, Cam to a swim lesson, to church and then to Drumlin farm. Assuming everyone is in a good mood, we'll have a blast.
  • If I have cranky kids, I will be drinking heavily on Sunday night.
  • Tonight I have a hair cut and a massage. At least I'm starting the weekend off right!
  • We are having a supremely low key Thanksgiving. Just my mom will be here. I think it's a good thing.
  • But I'm still stressing over the menu.
  • Oh! And I finished up the birthday shopping. We decided to get Cam a Darda Race Track. My mom is going to give him the Bat Cave over Thanksgiving - I can't wait to see that reaction.

No comments: