Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally healthy!

I took Hulk to the doc today to check his ear - all is clear! This is the first time since mid-May, he doesn't have an ear infection, cold, or poop issue. Hurrah!

I was trying to upload this ridiculously cute video of Hulk crawling backwards, and then getting a big LICK from one of the dogs... but I guess it was too huge to upload. Oh well. You all missed out on major cuteness.

For whatever reason, today I feel a lightness (? I guess that is the best way to describe it?). Like something crappy is lifted. I have such a happy, sweet baby - and am lucky enough to have two more (hopefully happy like their big brother!) on the way. I guess I've passed the freaking out stage, and now and really getting excited about the future.

4 comments:

Carrie27 said...

So glad Hulk is healthy! I know what a relief it is to have healthy children.

Brandy said...

That's wonderful about Hulk! It's so frustrating as a parent to try to help them get better and only have to wait. Good to hear things are going well!

Beautiful Mess said...

YAY for Hulk being healthy and happy! I'm glad you're feeling lighter. I hope that feeling continues for you!
*HUGS*

Sparkle Mommy said...

Have you felt any movement yet? It seems like you should soon if you haven't yet. That will make you feel good too, at least early on before the kicks get too strong. Feeling the babies move was my favorite part of being pregnant. I hope Hulk stays healthy for the rest of your pregnancy.