Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is it wrong that I think this is funny?

Every morning, I get Cam dressed. We name all the bits of clothes he puts on - jeans, socks, shoes, shirt, sweater... whatever. And some of his shirts have dogs on them, and he'll yell "Abby!" (because all dogs are Abby because that is our dogs name). A few have balls on them, like soccer balls or footballs and he'll declare "Ball!" when he sees those.

I got him new pack of socks that have footballs and soccer balls on them. This morning, he was running around the house proclaiming "Ball! Sock!" but it came out sounding more like Ball! Sack!

Heh heh.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I told Elizabeth in the car, "Oh! Clap, clap, clap!" the other day. And then we arrived at dinner with the other bloggers and Elizabeth was saying "Oh cwap, oh cwap."

BigP's Heather said...

That is FANTASTIC!!

Please tell me you recorded it!

Heather said...

My nine month old loves balls. Just typing that makes me laugh. And when I say things like, "Oh, do you love those balls?" "Where are your balls?" "Those balls are always in your mouth!" Well, I end up feeling like I have a 12 year old boy's sense of humor because I cannot NOT giggle each and every time.

Allison said...

It would be something I would laugh about, too. Heck I record my toddler when it sounds like she's saying a curse word.. and I just giggle and giggle like a loon.