We had such a busy weekend, I need to bullet point it.
- Have you heard of kidtoons? They are small child friendly movies at real movie theaters. Aaron took Cam on Sunday and he had a BLAST.
- Maggie had her very first playdate with a kid her age without Cam around. She loved it.
- Aaron's mother was visiting - and it was great. The kids loved her, we enjoyed having her. Nice change from a few years ago.
- We also went to a friends house who has 3 'big boys' (8, 11 and 13 years old) and Cam LOVED it there. They brought out their old train tracks and they had a blast playing.
- I fed the kids meatballs last night and they ate them. Shocking.
- Maggie and I spent time with her godmother while Cam watched the movie, and she walked into her house like she owned the place. It was great. I love it when she is comfortable with someone I want her to love.
- I got my fingernails shallaced. It's supposed to last 3 weeks. I feel fancy with painted nails. Love it.
- On day 14 of my official cleanse, day 21 of no sugar, wheat, eggs, milk, red meat, alcohol or sugar. I feel great and have lost 10 pounds. One more week to go and then I start reintroducing foods. I'm totally starting with sushi. And vodka.
- Abby, my older dog, is getting surgery on her ear and gums on Weds. I'm pretending not to freak out about it, but I am.