But, in thinking of what Jen was dealing with this weekend, I was reflecting on what WE did, and realized that this weekend was a whirlwind of awesome stuff for the gang:
- Cam's best bud from school came for a playdate Saturday morning
- After nap, we went and got Cam a football. Like the Big Kids who play outside on our street
- Sunday at church, there were Native American drummers. Every time they finished a drum song Cam would clap wildly (no one else was clapping - they were being respectful at music in church) and when our minister got up to talk, he said loudly MORE DRUMS! NO TALK!
- Needless to say, the Chief was in love with him, and invited us to come hear them practice on a Wednesday night.
- Right after church, we went to our Aunt and Uncle's house, where both kids get treated like movie stars.
- Lunch involved pizza.
- After nap, Sue-ANNE was there to play with everyone!
- Cam got a late birthday present. It was a stomp rocket. Enough said.
- And we got a bag of hand me down's that included a shirt with a monkey wearing a fireman hat. This was found with much excitement, and he is wearing it today.
In not so great news, Maggie is getting two more molars in and is M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E. Which of course means that she will makes the rest of us feel her pain until they break through.
My cleanse is over and I've officially lost 10 pounds. I'm slowly introducing foods back in and finding what makes me feel good/bad. I had a bagel for breakfast on Saturday, and I felt very bad. But I had a turkey sandwich on Sunday for lunch, and felt fine. So I'm thinking that I need to eat carbs/gluten with a protein. Which makes sense. Tonight, I'm hopefully adding in soy - on SUSHI. Yum yum.