- Tonight, I've got my friend coming over with her family for Rock Band and Taco night. Hurrah!
- Cameron is participating in a Trike-a-thon today at school. I signed the form - but did no fundraising. Seriously? I have no time for stuff like that.
- Plus, we have already decided that we are only giving money to our local fire station, and my church's minister's fund. We can not thank those people enough for what they've done for our family.
- Tomorrow, Cameron is going to the movies with his very best grown up friend, Suzanne. It's to see the Wiggles. He is going to have a blast.
- And then, when they get back, Aaron and I will go on a date. I have a gift certificate for Outback Steakhouse that I think we'll use. And maybe the movies.
- Doesn't anyone else SUCK at using gift certificates? I've had this one since last May.
- I made Aaron a pound cake for dinner tonight, and then I'm making Calliope's Better Than Sex Cake for Sunday night. Aaron loves cake, and I hate it. So I've decided that he is going to get a bunch of cake for his birthday.
- Plus, Cameron loves singing Happy Birthday - so that's fun too.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers
Because I want to be just like Jen, I've decided that doing Friday Night Leftovers is a super smart thing.