Here we go!
- Cam is so very, very excited about the Easter Bunny. Let's hope we pull it off. Aaron will actually wear an Easter Bunny costume and place eggs around the house. Last year, we had Aaron place ALL the eggs, and it took too long and Aaron almost passed out (it's HOT in that costume). Plus, the Easter Bunny can't bend over to put down the eggs - it is a risk that the head will fall off. And wouldn't that be a vision?! Poor Aaron was doing lunges all around the yard. So this time, we'll do the majority of the eggs before the kids get up.
- It's like 120 eggs for 4 kids. Too many? I don't think so, but the other parents disagree. Aaron thinks we are going to be finding eggs for months.
- I got a 3 wheeled scooter for Cam from a neighbor that is moving. It's pink. He loves it with a white hot passion.
- He wanted to bring it to daycare. I said no. I think we can all guess how that went.
- We live in a somewhat rural town. I've made friends with a local sheep farmer, and we are going on Saturday to feed the lambs!
- Last night, Cam was quietly playing. And he came up to me and asked for his 'mat'. He meant the mat that I made him for Christmas, and he hasn't played with in weeks. My heart melted when he remember and asked for it!
- Every morning, Maggie wakes up around 6:30. The rule in this house is that I don't take kids out of bed until 7. She is so cute - I hear her over the monitor talking to herself. Mama! Dada! *giggle*
- I've learned that one of my friends, who lives on the same street as me, works from home on the same days I do. It may have been better to have not learned this. We are going out to lunch today. Indian Buffet!
- This is a sad admission - but do any of you guys have iPhones or iPads? Because if you do, you should totally play the Smurf Game with me. I'm totally addicted. Seriously, let me know and we can be friends on game center.
That's it for today. Happy weekend!