Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • I tried to change the look of my blog and now it sucks. I don't have the space in my brain to fix it.
  • I emailed Dresden about it, but she's got a few other things going on right now (fingers crossed!)
  • Last night we have 7 kids under the age of five over for a midweek picnic/.play date. I was tired just watching them run around. But it was a lot of fun. It's hard as a working mom to do play dates - and this has been working out great for us. About once a week I meet up with friends on the street and the kids play, the parents have cocktails. Its a great way to get friendships going with the neighborhood kids - because they all go to different preschools, but will be going to elementary school together soon enough.
  • Today is the Trike-a-thon at the kids school. They did this last year and it was the cutest thing ever. I'm looking forward to starting my weekend with cuteness.
  • Tomorrow is our local town's Children's Festival - 5 bounce houses and free hot dogs and popcorn. We are THERE.
  • Sunday is the members only night for the Museum of Science. The aquarium members only night was such a hit that we are totally going. 
  • I have a massage tonight, and Aaron scheduled me for one for our anniversary on Tuesday (8 years). Two massages in one week is hard, but someone has to do it.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

The children's festival sounds awesome!

I am a little jealous of the two massages in one week thing though.