1. Good news yesterday on the FIL front - he is eating on his own! No more feeding tube! We are pretty freaking excited about that - it also means that he will get discharged from the hospital and into a recovery center. I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of progress he makes with some real PT.
2. Fried Clams + Apple Cider = horrible, horrible heartburn.
3. I'm taking my team out bowling to thank them for a lot of hard work over the past couple months. I'll see if I can get a picture of me bowling. I'm thinking that is going to be pretty freaking funny.
4. I'm currently obsessed with lists. Christmas gift lists, people to call when the baby comes list, to do lists for stuff around the house.
5. I dreamt last night that I very easily gave birth, without my doula there and my doctor was looking the other way. When it first came out - it was a baby - but then changed into a puppy. I attribute this to my flip answer when people ask me what I'm having = 'It's a baby!'.
6. I'm getting a flu shot tomorrow. Let's hope for no yucky side effects.