- Aaron took Maggie back to the doc on Friday - her ear infection was WORSE. Another round of antibiotics. This is the 3rd round. But the good news is she is back to her Happy Baby Self as of Sunday
- Also noticed that she got two molars in this week.
- Does it make sense that she got molars but still doesn't have other teeth (like her eye teeth?)
- Poor baby - throw up, fever, teething and double ear infections all at the same time!
- She goes for her 15 month check up tomorrow morning - I need to make a list of questions - because she also isn't really talking yet either.
- Got to see my brother and 3 of his kids this weekend! I rarely get to see this brother (he lives in Indiana) so it was fun.
- Also got to see Aaron's Uncle - who hasn't been at the house since we bought it - he was blown away by all the work Aaron has done.
- Suzanne visited on Sunday - she is one of Cam's top 5 people - so he was SO happy to get to play with her!
- Monday we tried to relax and lay low - but did go and play a bit at the discovery museum, which is always fun.
- Monday was also my first day of no caffeine, sugar or alcohol. It went pretty well, small headache by the end of the day and I did have a burrito for dinner and I think the tortilla counts as sugar. But hey, better than nothing!
- And it's sad, but I'm somewhat happy to be back at work today. I've been home with a sick baby since Tuesday of last week (not counting Friday) and I need some peace!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I've tried to write a post a bunch of times now, so I'm giving up and doing bullet points.