Thursday, May 19, 2011

Anniversary

On May 22nd, we are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. 7 years seems so long, but so short all at the same. I feel like I've know Aaron my whole life, when we actually met in June of 2001.

We don't usually exchange gifts. We either go out to dinner or make something nice at home. But I've been pushing for a pandora bracelet for a while now, and I think he finally got the hint (as in he asked me today what size I would need). So I think I'll get all romantic and get him this:

Hahahahahhaa. Teasing. I saw this over at Rants From Mommyland and it totally cracked me up.

3 comments:

~Shari said...

And it is totally cracking me up also.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hilarious!

Carrie27 said...

Bwahahaha! We had our 7th anniversary a couple months ago, too!