- This morning was Maggie's 18 month check up. She is doing awesome. Which I already knew. She is almost 32 inches tall, and up to 26 pounds! So she had a big growth spurt.
- She also got shots. Which made her very mad at me.
- I'm hoping that my plan to get her a kiddie pool to play in will get me back in her good graces
- Remember the balance bike we got Cam for his birthday? He doesn't like it because "It no have pedals Momma".
- So a friend offered up her son's trike, and he is in heaven.
- Tonight, the big excitement will hopefully be Maggie in the kiddie pool and Cam pedaling around to his hearts content.
- And that is about all the plans we have for the weekend too - which is kind of cool
For more Friday Night Leftovers, visit Danifred!