- I need a really good cry. A full out, sob. Every time I start to cry, I manage to 'pull myself together' and stop. But I feel like if I could just have a real cry - I would feel better
- Work is annoying this week
- I saw Fast Five twice this week. Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel. Yum yum yum.
- I also need a real vacation. A real, carefree span of time where I can just have fun. Not hear any whining or crying, get drunk, have crazy hotel sex, get a massage, dress in a fun outfit and have a wonderful dinner.
- On the same theme - this weekend is Mother's Day. Aaron got me tickets to the Red Sox. I'm taking my mother - who loves the red Sox with a white hot passion. She is crazy excited. It's exactly what she wants to do.
- Me? I want to sleep in, get breakfast in bed and relax. Not drive into Boston.
- Oh, and a Pandora bracelet. I want one of those too.
- I am so very, very happy that it's Friday.
Go see Danifred for more Friday Night leftovers.