Monday, December 10, 2007

Since I'm a doctor...


I'm thinking that clot/bleeding is/was a Subchorionic Hematoma. Just because I haven't had any real pain, and once that clot passed yesterday, I've barely had any spotting.

I know a bunch of you are recommending I call and see if I can get the u/s early - but I'm not going to do that. I know that if I go in early, and don't see a heartbeat because I pushed it too early, I'll be MORE freaked out than I am about the bleeding. As of today, I'm 6.5 weeks. When we go on Wends, I'll be 7 weeks, and I know we should see a heartbeat at that point.

Also - honestly - if I'm going to get bad news, I rather wait and not rush it, know what I mean?


Deborah said...

That sounds logical to me. Then again, a lot of people reading this seem to know much more than I do. Good luck!

Geohde said...

Cece, it's entirely your cloice. The lack of pain is reassuring.

But you should be able to see a heartbeat by 6 weeks with a transvaginal scan. You certainly should be able to by now.


Good luck,