1. To stay as upbeat and positive as I had been in 2007. I know there were some negative thoughts in there, but for the most part, I was pretty happy and positive.
2. To get both Aaron and I eating more healthfully. I'm the grocery shopper and the weekday cook. Just eating better at dinner 5 days a week is a big step for us. We were doing great up until the IVF cycle. Then I was too wasted on the hormones and the stress to deal with the shopping and cooking. This time, I'll stock up in the freezer good meals in advance to help out. Eating out 3 times a week (or more!) is bad news!
3. Go to the personal trainer and get 2 two different workouts. I'm great when I'm not restricted... but the minute the doc tells me I need to do less - I just don't work out. And that isn't necessary. I can work on the treadmill and do other things - which I really want to do for this next cycle.
4. To figure out whatever it is for me that helps me relax. I think it's knitting and working out.... but since I usually do all that - and many would tell me I'm NOT relaxed.... perhaps it's more.
5. Protect myself. I will not, no matter what guilt trip I may get, put myself in a position with anyone that will make me feel bad. Be it my father, my MIL, or even a well meaning friend. If I don't feel happy or comfortable in a setting, I'm not going there.
Bring it on, 2008!