Sunday, February 8, 2009

Annoyed

Sorry I have been MIA! I was trying to come up with a thoughtful post for Hulk's 2 month birthday - but I just couldn't. Last week just had a lot going on. We have 3 major family drama's at the current time.... and I'm finding it's a bit too much for me to deal with. I'm trying to not care, but I do. Sigh. It's more annoying that people can't just get over themselves, if you know what I mean.

Hulk is pretty much back to perfect health. We are starting to have more normal poopy diapers (who knew you could get so happy about normal poop? Gross). We drove down to CT to see my mother for her birthday on Thursday, and then the next day - took the ferry to Nantucket to see Aaron's mom. Hulk did great on his first overnight! But you can tell that he is totally over-tired today. There was a lot of 'pass Hulk' played with the family, and I think the poor guy just wants to be left alone.

Last night, we made a HUGE step, and moved his bed out of our room and into his. And he was a champ - sleeping for 6 hours without a peep. After he had a bottle, he went back to bed until his normal wake-up of 7 AM. I woke up a few times at night trying to listen for his breathing over the monitor... and I couldn't hear it. It took a lot of willpower not to walk into his room and check. The only thing that stopped be is the fact that the floor is super creaky in his room, and totally didn't want to wake him up.

Well, off to dinner with some girlfriends! More interesting post tomorrow, I promise.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

I'm glad Hulk is feeling better, YAY for him sleeping in his room! Do you feel like a new woman?!Hope you enjoyed your dinner with your girlfriends.