- Valentine's Day! We went to an AWESOME dinner at Burton's Grill. Good martini's, awesome steak, and 3 hours together without Hulk. It's totally different to be eating without someone holding a baby.
- Day Care. I dropped off all the paper work for Hulk's first day at daycare... I'm still trying to figure out what I think of all that. On one hand - glad to have a job to go back to, but on the other hand - loving being with my little man.
- Dinner guests! 2 nights in a row, I cooked for other people! Before going through IVF, we used to be the 'dinner party people'. We would often throw dinner parties for 4 couples or more. Doing that again made me feel totally normal. And the fact that both dinner were totally tasty was a plus.
- Sleeping! The past 3 nights, Hulk has slept 8+ hours (last night, 9). I feel that I have regained about 20 IQ points with a full night's sleep.
- Shopping! Today, I went to the mall and got myself a few things that I've wanted for a while. I figured it was ok to get myself some 'going back to work' presents. I got a new wallet, some stuff from Lush, and a panini maker! Hurrah.
- Baking! I used to bake bread every once in a while, but I was afraid to even try with Hulk in the picture. I baked some awesome bread on Saturday, and today, I'm thinking of trying English Muffins. I've never made those before - so we'll see.
- The truck. Aaron is going to give the check and pick up the truck today. I'll be glad to have that drama OVER. Anyone want to buy a 2002 Max.ima?
I think that is everything for now - off to give those English Muffins a whirl.