Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hurrah

So. This weekend I had loads of fun. BUT. I will wait to report on that for another day. Today, I would like to show my BEST VALENTINE'S PRESENT EVER.

The laundry is officially upstairs.

This is Aaron, realizing that although a small closet space was all we could fit if we wanted the laundry upstairs.... that the logistics of getting everything plugged in may be difficult.

We recruited our friend Suzanne, who is a size 0. Unfortunately, size zero people don't really have a lot going on in the upper arm strength department.... so even though she could fit in the small space, she couldn't get the leverage she needed to screw in the damn sheet metal screws:
But - in the end, my excitement today is doing laundry. Upstairs.*

* Which, since I'm at home all day isn't all that great, because I'm running up and down the stairs to do it. BUT. It will all be wonderful when I'm working, and can throw a load in at night before bed. At least I'm not running up and down the stairs with the laundry though!

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

That is one beautiful Valentine's day present! Congrats!

Valerie said...

Love it!