- Onion Ring Eggs. I tried this just this morning, and OMG. Simple and delicious
- English Muffin Bread. This was insanely easy bread to make. And it makes three loaves.
- Refrigerator oatmeal. This is awesome, awesome, awesome. I love warm oatmeal so was nervous that cold oatmeal would be nasty. It's not. It's delicious! I have tried the Blueberry Maple and Mango almond. It takes seriously maybe 2 minutes to make, and a perfect breakfast in the morning. Next I'm trying the Banana cocoa.
- Surprise Eggs. I didn't make them with the polka dots - but I already made these and will be using them for place markers for Easter dinner.
- Fun Chick Deviled Eggs. Haven't made these yet, but are planning on taking them to Easter Breakfast at a friends house.
- Magic Jelly Beans - plant these the night before Easter and they turn into a lollipop! I'm doing this instead of an Easter basket.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Do you Pin?
I was avoiding this site for a long while - I knew it would suck me in. But I finally gave in, and it's totally awesome. Here are just a few things that I've actually done and enjoyed that I found on Pinterest: