Sunday, June 3, 2007

Reunions and AF

Well - got AF on Friday night. Nice. I let hope creep in this month, and allowed myself to knit another baby item:


Yes - it is THAT sweet. And even cuter on an actual baby head - which I had the opportunity to do several times this weekend. Turns out that pretty much every one who shows up at these events is married, successful and has kids. 2 out of three ain't bad?!

I wasn't that excited to go to school - although I did manage to see my thesis prof - which was fun. Mostly, I was there to hang out with my old 'gang'. It is great to have a group of friends that you can see every few years, and just pick up right where you left off. And, since AF showed up, I joined in on the drinking games we started playing 'for old times sake'. Ha. But, unlike college - 2 beers and I was done!

We got a letter in the mail from my insurance coordinator - saying that my insurance approval is just waiting on a new SA from Aaron. He is going in for that on Weds AM. After that gets approved, I go in for our pre-op appointment. And now that I actually have AF, I know the date that I start lupron is June 25th. Things are starting......

3 comments:

Geohde said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about AF....The bonnet is beautiful.

I know how it feels to have that little spark of hope that just wont be smashed down by repeated failures. It aches, huh?

Please take good care of yourself.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Good luck with the cycle. That hat is really too cute.

Mama Bear said...

Sorry about AF...She's such a wench.

Looks like we'll be IVF cycle buddies. Here's hoping for great things!