Friday, April 17, 2009

Measuring 5w5d

So! Good news - we know it's not ectopic. But - I thought I was 6w4d, and I'm measuring 5w5d - of course it isn't like my cycles were regular yet... and I have no clue as to when I ovulated. We go back next Friday when we should see a heartbeat!

One hurdle over, one to go!

The other thing is - I'm not 100% remember when CD1 was either... maybe the 1st, maybe the 7th? I really wasn't paying attention. You know, because I wasn't thinking I could get pregnant on my own?!?

6 comments:

Jen said...

Definitely don't worry...if your cycles are irregular right now it is highly likely that you could have O'd late!

Beautiful Mess said...

YAY for good news! That's so awesome! Have a nice weekend. Hope you get to relax and Hulk enjoys some Grandma time.
*HUGS*

Lucia said...

First of all, HUGE congrats -- I can't believe I've been such a blogslacker I didn't know about this. Second, welcome to the world of normal pregnancy, where they say "when was your last period?" and you say "um... three weeks ago... I think... maybe five... sheesh, I don't know."

Anonymous said...

Didn't you post it on your blog?

HereWeGoAJen said...

Don't worry, there is a huge amount of room for error when they are measuring something so tiny. I knew exactly when I ovulated and they still measured Elizabeth four days small at my first one. (And I think it was 5w6d too.)

Tara said...

This is great news, even if the dates are off. Not ectopic = yay!