Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not joking

When I said I could eat the whole house yesterday, including the dogs, I really wasn't kidding! Well, maybe the part about eating the dogs - they are kind of bony. I have never been this hungry ever. I was talking to a girlfriend of mine who had twins yesterday, and she said she gained a total of 18 pounds in her twin pregnancy, and she would eat a 1/2 of a cheesecake a day.

If that is true, sign me up! Although I'm not sure I could eat that much cheesecake, truth be told. But brownies? I could do that with brownies.

Last night, I made tasty chicken burritos for dinner. 3 really big ones, thinking that the 3rd could be my lunch today. Aaron was at soccer when they came out of the oven. I ate one. Some time passed. Aaron still wasn't home. So I ate the second, figuring I would make something different for lunch. When he came home - I showed him where his dinner was, and was digging through the frig. He said if I was still hungry, I could have HIS burrito. And I totally ate it. I ate the equivalent of dinner for 3 last night.

Sigh. Tonight I'm going and getting a massage, and leaving Aaron to pick up Hulk, and do dinner and bedtime. I've done it on my own the past two nights (while on that STUPID phone call I was venting about on Monday) so although I'm sad I'm miss bedtime, it's a needed break.

6 comments:

Carrie27 said...

You are right, you will eat more then you could have ever imagined. DQ was my best friend. :)

Enjoy the massage, I'm jealous!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Well, I am not pregnant with twins, and that still sounds like a good idea. Bring on the snacks!

Beautiful Mess said...

Eat away! Those babies need brownies!!! Hope you enjoyed your massage.
*HUGS*

Geohde said...

Ah well I gained nearly 70 pounds. :)

g

Becky said...

I'm going to have a prenatal massage soon, i have a gift card for this salon i got for my b-day last Sept and i've been saving it for when i get pregnant and in my 3rd trimeste (starts 5-11), i can't wait!

P.s. glad to hear you didn't eat your dogs!

Cheryl said...

I only gained 18 pounds with my twin pregnancy too