Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF, kind of

I'm glad it's Friday - this work week has been a bit insane, and the lack of sleep thanks to Hulk... I'm looking forward to the possibility of a restful weekend. One thing I'm guaranteed with my MIL visiting is that she'll spend a lot of time holding Hulk and playing with him... assuming he doesn't freak out from overstimulation, it should work in my favor to be able to sit and relax a bit.

This afternoon is the u/s - I find myself thinking of it and then letting it just float out of my consciousness. I wonder for a moment what my reaction is going to be to the different outcomes we may have -but then just not thinking about it. I hope all is fine. I feel good. There has been no spotting. I'm having the same early symptoms that I had with Hulk (very tired, small bit of heartburn). I think that this u/s will both make me feel good (please!) and make things seem all the more real. Because right now, it's kind of like this weird deja vu existence - as every milestone is pretty much on the exact same day as with Hulk. It's crazy.

I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to post - as I'm going straight from the u/s to pick up Hulk at daycare, and then to meet my MIL at the house - at which point we are turning around to go to watch Aaron coach a soccer game. But everyone think good thoughts for us, OK?

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck today! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Becky said...

Dito, i'm keeping my fingers crossed too. If my feet weren't so swollen i would cross those too, but no such luck today!

*Brandi* said...

I will definitely be thinking good thoughts for you!

Chelle said...

BEST OF LUCK!!! I can't wait to hear how the baby is coming along.

Tara said...

Definitly. Good thoughts coming right your way.