Thursday, April 23, 2009

Starting to feel pregnant, and my son is AWESOME

First, let's talk about Hulk. He's been taking to solids really well. I've been working later than usual and on Tuesday night, I didn't get home in time to do anything with him except take him from Aaron after his bottle and place him in bed. It sucked. So - in the morning, I decided to take a few extra minutes and feed him breakfast. Then, I figured, what the heck, and asked daycare to feed him around lunch time. When he got home last night, I fed him AGAIN (so 3 meals plus about 32 oz of formula total for the day). He was fussy. Even though it was only 6 PM, I took him upstairs for bath and a bottle.

He went to bed at 6:30. He woke up this morning at 4:30. That is TEN HOURS people! TEN HOURS! And Aaron got up with him, and put him back to bed after a bottle. He fussed a little, so after Aaron's shower, he came into bed to cuddle with me until it was time for him to go to school.

I went to bed at 9 PM, both because I was tired, and I was anticipating getting up in the middle of the night with Hulk since he went to bed so early. So - I got 7 hours of sleep in a row!!!!!!

And I really needed it. I'm officially starting to feel pregnant this morning. I was getting nervous, because my symptoms were pretty mild. No longer. This morning, I made the mistake of taking my prenatal vitamin with nothing in my stomach... and I've felt like hurling all morning. It sucks. But at the same time, makes me less nervous for tomorrow. 2:20 in the afternoon, I should be looking at two beating hearts! Think good thoughts for us!

6 comments:

George said...

Great sleep! Keep it up Hulk!

Good luck tomorrow...will be thinking of you and waiting for updates.

Beautiful Mess said...

Hulk is a ROCK STAR! Glad you got some sleep. You've got MANY good thoughts coming you way, hon!

Carrie27 said...

Yay for Hulk!

You may want to take your vitamins in the evenings to help with the nausea.

Definitely thinking about you and the babies.

Alana said...

Hooray for Mommy sleep.

Much congrats on the upcoming twins, as well! :)

ICLW

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Sleep can never be overrated! And twins... how exciting!

Happy ICLW!

Christy said...

Good for Hulk for getting so much sleep and letting his mommy sleep too!

And again, I'm just so excited for you!